- Mark got his first cavalier in 1988 and frankly admits he didn’t know they came in Black and Tan when he first met her, his attraction to whole colors after that was history.
- Has actively supported the ACKCSC and Charitable Trust for 10 years by providing audio, video and technical support to make our events self-reliant.
- Has professional back ground is in sales of testing/manufacturing equipment to the Medical Industry. Has worked with companies such as 3M, Medtronic, Boston Scientific.
- A Past President of the Twin Cities Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club serving for 8 years in several positions.
- Actively pursues answers to medical issues in Cavaliers. While he is not a clinician, he has a passion to puruse solutions to extend the quality and length of life in Cavaliers.
- Interest in dogs extends to performance sports such as Agility and FastCat.